The new year brings important awards for the Silvio Carta company. The prestigious Meininger’s International Spirits Award awarded Bitteroma Assoluto with a gold medal, while the Amaro Bomba Carta boasts a silver one. Established in 2004, the Meininger’s International Spirits Award Isw is one of the most important international contests dedicated to the world of spirits and wines, created by the will of the German publishing house Meininger Verlag, one of the oldest in Germany.
A gold and two silvers instead crowned Vermouth Rosso (gold), Bitteroma Rosso and Grifu Limu Gin among the best in Europe in the “Spirits Selection by Concours Mondial de Bruxelles“. Which for years has been an international reference event that rewards spirits from the four corners of the world. Whiskey, cognac, brandy, rum, vodka, gin, pisco, grappa, baiju, tequila, and many others are evaluated and classified by a jury of renowned international experts.
Finally, Vernaccia di Oristano Riserva DOC 2006 participated in the international wine competition Selecions Mondiales des Vins Canada the only competition in North America under the patronage of the International Organization of Vineyard and Wine (OIV) and the World Federation of Major International Wine and Spirits competitions (VINOFED).
INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE GILBERT AND GAILLARD
Silvio Carta has also collected important awards in the “International Challenge Gilbert & Gaillard”, which for over 30 years has rewarded wine excellence, enhancing know-how and attention to the territory. From the competition that gave rise to the well-known “My Guide des vins” published in 9 languages, a reference for professionals and wine lovers, and the magazine of the same name present in over 25 countries around the world.
- Vernaccia di Oristano D.O.C. Riserva 2006 was awarded the Médaille with 94 points
- Monica di Sardegna D.O.C. Po Tui 2018 with the Médaille with 92 points
- Vermentino di Gallura D.O.C.G. Superiore Serenata 2019 91 points
- Isola dei Nuraghi I.G.T. Po Tui Cagnulari 2018 with 90 points
- Cannonau di Sardegna D.O.C. Serenata 2019 with 90 points.
Silvio Carta has distinguished himself with a long series of awards also with Vinous, founded by Antonio Galloni and considered one of the most authoritative wine publications in the world and with subscribers from 85 countries in the world.
- 94 points to Vernaccia di Oristano D.O.C. Riserva 2006
- 93 points to Vernaccia di Oristano Riserva D.O.C. 1968
- 92 points to Vernaccia di Oristano Riserva D.O.C. 2001
- 90 points to Vernaccia NV 2018
- 90 points to Cannonau di Sardegna D.O.C. Serenata 2018
- 89 points to PO Tui Cagnulari I.G.T. Isola dei Nuraghi 2018
- 89 points to Vernaccia di Oristano Riserva D.O.C. 2004
- 88 points to Vermentino di Gallura Superiore Serenata 2018
- 88 points to Monica di Sardegna D.O.C. PO Tui 2018.